Thursday, August 14, 2008

thank you, Charlene



Oh, sorry, . I have not being blogging and read my own blog for more than 2 weeks and this award was unnoticed until today.

yeah...too excited to seeing this. Thank you Lene.

ooh...I learnt how to insert link of other fellow stitchers too. Just the same opinion as what Lene said, so many creative and talented stitchers / crafters...but can I repeat the blogger being nominated by other?

I clicked this rules from Lene's blog:


1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

There are many talented and creative bloggers out there so it's no easy task choosing 5. Ok, here goes :


1. Wendy Wendy
2. Niza Needle Odyssey, beyond words to describe my admiration to Niza's projects
3. Lillie Lillie, very productive.
4. Yasmin Yasmin
5. Mona Mona
6. Jean Jean
7. Ee Koon Ee Koon

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Thanks Aw, for the award :D