Monday, July 7, 2008

funny socks


first Monkey sock is done. This sock intended for my eldest daughter, somehow, at the cuff/heel part, it is too small for her, though I could wear it,ooopss, her feet is bigger than me. Luckily it fits my 2nd daughter, well....I need more practice, first one Pablo deep meant for my 2nd daughter went to my youngest; whereas this supposed for the eldest ended up for the second. Somehow I find my knit gauge is quite loose,...it does not snuggle as fit as others I saw online.

the sock blocker by using normal wire is made by the sock owner (my 2nd daughter); she wrapped the sharp end with ribbon, decorated with a small button; helped by her eldest sis at final finishing part.


taaahhh...daaa...featuring stitch markers made by my youngest daughter for mummy. Thank you, Wee Nee....such a lovely thought

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Cute markers....what a lovely thought your dd has for mummy. Congrads on your latest finish.