Thursday, July 3, 2008

FO


pattern: Toe up Monkey (by Cookie A)
yarn: Online Supersocke
needles: 2.5mm , 2 circulars




pattern: Pablo Deep (toe up)
needles: size 0, DPNs
yarn: Online supersocke, used up 52gms

being queit to update this blog....busy as ever. Luckily still manage to steal time to put some stitches on my Garden Fairies (SAL with Lillie). Completed a pair of socks, supposed for my second daughter, however last night she decided to pass it to the youngest ...this morning when I did not see the sock, wooo...she wore it to bed. first time knitted with sock yarn, in facts this is my 4th pair of socks...more to come. Last night cast on toe up Monkey , tried magic loop method, fun and easy indeed. Unfortunately I only have this 2.5mm smallest needles at home. Have to get smaller circular needles for my next try, 2 socks on circular

1 comment:

Harpy Queen said...

I was very excited to find your blog. Not a knitter, but the socks are cute.