Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FO: Orange Bolero



thread: DMC Petra No.5 (100g), used abt 90gms (color: 5722)
hook: 2mm? (coz this needle stated 3/0 , yet it is smaller)
started: 7 Apr 2008 ; completed: 13 Apr 2008
Initially this is for my youngest DD, however while I was doing this in Penang during last weekend, the little cute 6yrs niece wanted so much and asked could I do one pink color if I finished this. Since my youngest DD willing to give it to her first, I completed without edging on sleeves and managed to give to her before coming home yesterday evening. This pattern is quite easy, as I found that this time I could manage the decreasing at sleeve hole better. I need to do another 2 of this pattern - 1 for my youngest and another one for my 2nd DD.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

So pretty, loved the bottom layered laced. Must have made your dd very happy.

Lillie said...

oh dear, wanted to say, must have made your niece very happy and so kind of your DD.