Friday, May 2, 2008

SAL & WIPs



this is a long-aged WIP (or rather one of my UFOs). Maybe this round with motivation of SAL with Lillie , we could progress steadily with this cute fairies. All in I have only stitched 4 hrs in April...yet to finish the top section.



In facts I have stitched quite a fair bit on this PC-Love with a Capital L yesterday. However, I had a good long nap yesterday, with my DDs, what a wonderful day, slept to our satisfaction....LOL, seemed not enough sleep forever.

On knitting side, progressing to 3rd repeat of the Agatha shawl. I think most liketly to post the picture after completion.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

I see the cute faces of the fairies. I did not progress much either..opps..will have to put up a photo in my blog...LOL

The reds looks nice...what chart is this?

Aw said...

hi, Lillie:
the fairies faces stitched quite some time ago, now at the left section, with all the green leaf to be stitched....pls do not feel pressure for this SAL, coz we have so many WIPs....a little bit, a little bit, so long as we enjoy the progress of stitching...LOL

hehhhe....the red is Love with Capital L,stitched with one strand of silk Belle Soie, hopefully I have enough stock of the silk

thks for dropping by...