Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AMIGURUMI





I am diverted to new toys again. I have been reading blogs of Lis simplearts planet (http://www.simpleartsplanet.com/) amigurumi and fascinated with all the cute dolls.

My result is: flat hump tortoise. I was puzzling must be something went wrong, finally figured out this morning that I was so eager to finish it fast with my girls urge too, I left out 6 rows on the body. My youngest took it to bed and slept with her last night. She took the photo with her real tortoise. I am trying on the owl again, while exercise on my station bicycle, finished the body...hopefully tonight I could finish the owl. Showed the above photo to my colleagues, they requested for their children....ok I would do for them and even planned to take the threads & needles along while queuing up at election this Saturday.

No comments: